I’ve decided to try a project. Starting today and every day going forward I will select one random Google+ user to add to my circles. I will review their current posts and external links and share a brief summary about them with as many positive attributes and kind statements as I can find. I’m not using any particular criteria to select people, I’m just going to pick someone, and come up with as many good things to say about them as I can.
Why am I doing this, you might ask? Well, a number of reasons. I’m doing it because I’d like to see further adoption of the Google+ service. I’m doing it because it’s a great way for me to discover new people to follow. But mostly I’m just doing because I believe that people are good, and the more good things we can find to say about them, the more we encourage that good to blossom into something great!
That’s it, just a fun way to hopefully make someone else’s day a little brighter. I hope you’ll consider joining me on this new path, as I’m sure we’ll meet some awesome people along the way!
Here’s a list of the people I have selected for the Plus Project so far:
- At The Cousin's: youtu.be/6qoYWXcLidU?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- @seanfee80 Sounds good. :) 1 month ago
- @seanfee80 Heya! If you'd like to talk further, you can shoot me an email to email@example.com so we can discuss what you're needing. 1 month ago
- @ayoub thanks for the plug! 1 month ago
- Independence Day 2014: youtu.be/cdzABuUdvuI?a via @YouTube 1 month ago