The Plus Project: Liz Ferree
Today I’ve selected Liz Ferree for the Plus Project. Liz is a production planner with Technicolor, living in California with her boyfriend and son, and their dog Brodie. She likes the band A Perfect Circle (whom I also like), and the movie Memento (which I just couldn’t get into), and you can find her on Facebook. Liz also likes the Madd Adam trilogy by Margaret Atwood, and she tweets infrequently @LizF0311. She graduated in 2001 from Rham Senior High School in Hebron CT, and attended Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA. She has some interesting photos up on Picasa, which show her clear love for her son. Liz is a beautiful woman who is committing herself to her son, so you need her in your circles.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- The song at the end is "Happy Weekend" performed by Ray Merrell, composed and written by Jack (@YouTube youtu.be/wiWsPtx619o?a) 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @women_enough youtu.be/KTvSfeCRxe8?a Violence & Silence: Jackson Katz, Ph.D at TEDxFiDiWomen 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/adW46gsMTXM?a How Iron Man Should Have Ended 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/vNZVV4Ciccg?a Autistic Girl Expresses Unimaginable Intelligence 1 month ago
- @Mag Magnet, glad you liked it! (@YouTube youtu.be/wiWsPtx619o?a) 1 month ago