The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- I liked a @YouTube playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=… The Beauty Inside 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/MzGcBPb_Y1A?a Agnes' Surprise Birthday Present 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @elegaspifrias youtu.be/WgwDYbCdw0I?a Six Beats of Separation - connecting people to moments in music | 2 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/WoHxoz_0ykI?a Kutiman - Thru You Too - GIVE IT UP 3 months ago
- At The Cousin's: youtu.be/6qoYWXcLidU?a via @YouTube 4 months ago