The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- RT @BillyWilson14: Loved hanging out w/ @LotusCarroll @maplemusketeer @donkom @jflphotography @searlemike Joseph DeLange today! https://t.c… 6 days ago
- @myrnabraza I'm in the middle of the United States. Kansas City, Missouri. I'll hold you to that hangout! And also the show here! :D 1 week ago
- @myrnabraza aww, that's so sweet of you! But Norway is a long and wet walk for me. Perhaps a hangout sometime? 1 week ago
- @SarahMidMO thanks very much! Its a true statement. :) 1 week ago
- @SarahMidMO lol. Switching apps to go read it. 1 week ago