The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- Last night I felt a man die. wp.me/p1VuK4-ng 6 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/j0h2u87JwyA?a Madeon - Finale 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/lTx3G6h2xyA?a Madeon - Pop Culture (live mashup) 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @neweracap youtu.be/D0s3VTgrZKg?a Chicago vs. Chicago: Round 2 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/NBVJuA0jr6Y?a DAY298 - Shane Koyczan and Hannah Epperson - Remember How We Forgot 1 month ago