The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- Last night I felt a man die. wp.me/p1VuK4-ng 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/j0h2u87JwyA?a Madeon - Finale 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/lTx3G6h2xyA?a Madeon - Pop Culture (live mashup) 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @neweracap youtu.be/D0s3VTgrZKg?a Chicago vs. Chicago: Round 2 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/NBVJuA0jr6Y?a DAY298 - Shane Koyczan and Hannah Epperson - Remember How We Forgot 1 month ago