The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- Grande Caramel Macchiato FTW. #coffee #starbucks #caffeine @ Barnes & Noble instagram.com/p/BEW0VaVsPAb/ 2 weeks ago
- My pup Tonka enjoying this beautiful day! #dog #puppy #dogsofinstagram #puppylove @ Liberty,… instagram.com/p/BERfrVPsPN0/ 2 weeks ago
- I saved a @YouTube playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=… Wheel of Musical 1 month ago
- Handlebar in full effect. #beard #mustache @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BCfaruSMPGW/ 2 months ago
- How I roll. #dapper #beard #mustache #glasses @ Kansas City, Missouri instagram.com/p/BBAtmWcsPG7/ 3 months ago