The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- It's #beautiful out tonight. @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BKb-Z8jDQmZ/ 1 week ago
- THIS. #burger #lunch #noms @ Five Guys instagram.com/p/BJ0y6U5jPDP/ 3 weeks ago
- Donated blood today because #iamthemissingtype. When my daughter was first born she was in the… instagram.com/p/BJn4kEMDMuV/ 4 weeks ago
- In the office today and feeling on point! #work #handlebar #mustache #beard #dapper @ DST… instagram.com/p/BIVX34WDrfu/ 2 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/qrHFg47Mopk?a When Stars and Salt collide - Coldplay, A Sky Full of Stars (piano/cello cover) 2 months ago