The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- You're welcome, internet. #tbt #throwbackthursday #artist #designer #dino #dinosaur #cowboy before… instagram.com/p/10Pcv9sPG1/ 1 day ago
- Dave #art #digitalart #digital #vectorart #vector #illustration #draw #drawing #blackandwhite #minimal instagram.com/p/1YE0khsPJY/ 1 week ago
- Try Seeing Gay People As Actual People wp.me/p5WA9f-Sf 1 week ago
- Changing Hosting Providers wp.me/p5WA9f-Sc 1 week ago
- Carter #art #illustration #portrait #draw #drawing #blackandwhite #digitalart #digital #vectorart… instagram.com/p/1JTt1MMPCd/ 2 weeks ago