The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- Kicking' it old school this Thanksgiving with the handlebar 'stache. #beard #moustache instagram.com/p/-kmdYjMPHv/ 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/j4OmVLc_oDw?a Ball and Plate PID control with 6 DOF Stewart platform 2 days ago
- Got my hairs done! #dapper #beard #bearded #beardedmen #BeardOnFleek #artist #illustrator #designer instagram.com/p/-blWaaMPLR/ 5 days ago
- Getting my #Thanksgiving #feast started a little early. #noms instagram.com/p/-ZS-ijsPLX/ 6 days ago
- #BeardOnFleek #beard #beardlife #bearded #beardgang #beardedmen #dapper @ Kansas City, Missouri instagram.com/p/-L7qAYsPIY/ 1 week ago