The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- How I roll. #dapper #beard #mustache #glasses @ Kansas City, Missouri instagram.com/p/BBAtmWcsPG7/ 1 week ago
- Rocking the handlebar lately. #moustache #mustache #beard #glasses #dapper @ Kansas City, Missouri instagram.com/p/BAS-EmlMPBa/ 4 weeks ago
- #truth #newyearresolution #2016 instagram.com/p/BAKVGtHMPLZ/ 1 month ago
- Workin' on sumpthin. #wood #woodworking #art @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BABTEgXsPMU/ 1 month ago
- I love donuts. They pair so well with my early onset diabetes. #justkidding #butseriously #yum @… instagram.com/p/_rd_nZsPKm/ 1 month ago