The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- Threadbare mikesearleart.com/2015/07/02/thr… http://t.co/jDUYNtN2lk 2 days ago
- I am Falling into pieces Don't recognize the shadow Whose shards are in the mirror So just hold… instagram.com/p/4oh9uwsPMw/ 2 days ago
- Love wins. Again. Always. Forever. #equality instagram.com/p/4Zi_p0MPAp/ 1 week ago
- I Am The Willow mikesearleart.com/2015/06/24/i-a… http://t.co/Vk2KvD861d 1 week ago
- Dave #art #artist #artwork #digitalart #digital #vector #vectorart #drawing #draw #blackandwhite #bw… instagram.com/p/30-hXgMPJ4/ 3 weeks ago