The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- I liked a @YouTube video from @mothergooseclub youtu.be/Vg6aHPMXDVU?a Alphabet Train Food Train - Mother Goose Club Rhymes for Kids 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/SpD4zeg2o90?a A Good Man 4 weeks ago
- Road Trip to Grandma's 90th Birthday: youtu.be/siRVibinzqc?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/czbKrUF8cCU?a Anna and Elsa: SWITCHED! 1 month ago
- Independence Day 2015: youtu.be/EEa3lx-A_To?a via @YouTube 1 month ago