The Plus Project: Jenn Oliver
I’ve selected Jenn Oliver for the Plus Project today. Jenn is a scientist, food blogger, and photographer living in Switzerland with her husband. She tweets extensively @jenncuisine, mostly about cooking and photography. Jenn uses a Nikon D300s, and has a ton of absolutely stunning photos on Flickr, and on 500px. She just got back from a trip to the Matterhorn, and the photos she took are breathtaking. They capture the raw and natural beauty of the location in a way I’ve rarely seen. You can like her on Facebook, and she blogs at jenncuisine.com, where she also posts a ton of fantastic gluten free recipes, and photos of food. Her culinary photographs are just gorgeous, and they make me want to go take some cooking lessons so I can prepare food this appetizing. She has a natural talent for shooting aesthetic and vibrant images of the food she prepares. Her work has been featured in Food News Journal, and Foodbuzz. Jenn has a wonderful perspective on photography and cuisine, and you would absolutely be missing out if you don’t add her to your circles.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/8Cu5yi84ngs?a Hammock - You Lost the Starlight in Your Eyes 5 days ago
- The Meal: youtu.be/Qi0ieiXPlNs?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @thechuchutv youtu.be/42BPapM3g6E?a Chubby Cheeks, Dimple Chin and Many More Kids Songs | Popular 3 weeks ago
- I think you are beautiful. #art #vector #typography #typism #type #inspiration #love #equality instagram.com/p/yYBEGQMPGR/ 2 months ago
- It's Friday, it's morning, I'm listening to ska, and I'm thinking about spring. Let's DO this!… instagram.com/p/x6nPeNsPNB/ 2 months ago