The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- The Thrill is Gone wp.me/p5WA9f-St 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @hooplakidz youtu.be/YhZZwdRCyvU?a Simple Simon Plus More Nursery Rhymes | 27 Minutes Nursery Rhymes 3 weeks ago
- You're welcome, internet. #tbt #throwbackthursday #artist #designer #dino #dinosaur #cowboy before… instagram.com/p/10Pcv9sPG1/ 1 month ago
- Dave #art #digitalart #digital #vectorart #vector #illustration #draw #drawing #blackandwhite #minimal instagram.com/p/1YE0khsPJY/ 1 month ago
- Try Seeing Gay People As Actual People wp.me/p5WA9f-Sf 1 month ago