The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- Dave #art #digitalart #digital #vectorart #vector #illustration #draw #drawing #blackandwhite #minimal instagram.com/p/1YE0khsPJY/ 6 days ago
- Try Seeing Gay People As Actual People wp.me/p5WA9f-Sf 6 days ago
- Changing Hosting Providers wp.me/p5WA9f-Sc 1 week ago
- Carter #art #illustration #portrait #draw #drawing #blackandwhite #digitalart #digital #vectorart… instagram.com/p/1JTt1MMPCd/ 1 week ago
- Photos From A Foggy Cemetery wp.me/p5WA9f-BI 2 weeks ago