The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- Happy #NationalCoffeeDay! Drink up! #coffee #beard #beardlife #coffeeaddict #science #glasses… instagram.com/p/8N7yJxsPB-/ 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @thedoubleclicks youtu.be/-O2Lbmwuyyc?a Agent Coulson - a song by The Doubleclicks 1 week ago
- Without care there can be no rhythms. Via inspirobot.me #quote #quotes #inspiration #robot instagram.com/p/7-bwA9sPC6/ 1 week ago
- Crossroads KC with @jaythehomeguy ! @ CrossroadsKC at Grinder's instagram.com/p/7jM2W4sPFp/ 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @mothergooseclub youtu.be/Vg6aHPMXDVU?a Alphabet Train Food Train - Mother Goose Club Rhymes for Kids 1 month ago