The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- Grande Caramel Macchiato FTW. #coffee #starbucks #caffeine @ Barnes & Noble instagram.com/p/BEW0VaVsPAb/ 2 weeks ago
- My pup Tonka enjoying this beautiful day! #dog #puppy #dogsofinstagram #puppylove @ Liberty,… instagram.com/p/BERfrVPsPN0/ 2 weeks ago
- I saved a @YouTube playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=… Wheel of Musical 1 month ago
- Handlebar in full effect. #beard #mustache @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BCfaruSMPGW/ 2 months ago
- How I roll. #dapper #beard #mustache #glasses @ Kansas City, Missouri instagram.com/p/BBAtmWcsPG7/ 3 months ago