The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- Threadbare mikesearleart.com/2015/07/02/thr… http://t.co/jDUYNtN2lk 2 days ago
- I am Falling into pieces Don't recognize the shadow Whose shards are in the mirror So just hold… instagram.com/p/4oh9uwsPMw/ 2 days ago
- Love wins. Again. Always. Forever. #equality instagram.com/p/4Zi_p0MPAp/ 1 week ago
- I Am The Willow mikesearleart.com/2015/06/24/i-a… http://t.co/Vk2KvD861d 1 week ago
- Dave #art #artist #artwork #digitalart #digital #vector #vectorart #drawing #draw #blackandwhite #bw… instagram.com/p/30-hXgMPJ4/ 3 weeks ago