The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- It's #beautiful out tonight. @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BKb-Z8jDQmZ/ 1 week ago
- THIS. #burger #lunch #noms @ Five Guys instagram.com/p/BJ0y6U5jPDP/ 3 weeks ago
- Donated blood today because #iamthemissingtype. When my daughter was first born she was in the… instagram.com/p/BJn4kEMDMuV/ 4 weeks ago
- In the office today and feeling on point! #work #handlebar #mustache #beard #dapper @ DST… instagram.com/p/BIVX34WDrfu/ 2 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/qrHFg47Mopk?a When Stars and Salt collide - Coldplay, A Sky Full of Stars (piano/cello cover) 2 months ago