The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- In the office today and feeling on point! #work #handlebar #mustache #beard #dapper @ DST… instagram.com/p/BIVX34WDrfu/ 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/qrHFg47Mopk?a When Stars and Salt collide - Coldplay, A Sky Full of Stars (piano/cello cover) 1 week ago
- I love mornings like this. #fog #photography #nature @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BH11tE9DtT4/ 2 weeks ago
- This is how we do it. #breakfast #food #mostimportantmealoftheday @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BHwjH8Aj3YQ/ 2 weeks ago
- Feelin' spiffy! #dapper #handlebar #mustache @ Kansas City, Missouri instagram.com/p/BHiFnT2jxUq/ 3 weeks ago