The Plus Project: Annie Lynsen
I’ve selected Annie Lynsen for today’s Plus Project. Annie is a marketing manager living in Washington DC with her husband Josh. She is a self proclaimed foodie and Mystery Science Theater 3000 enthusiast. Annie posts regularly on Google+, as well as on blog.thinklynsen.com, a blog that she shares with her husband. They post about a wide range of stuff, but notably this video where Annie discusses a challenge she is working on for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, and Annie just took her 900,000th step for them just earlier today (mega-congrats, Annie)!
Annie likes Harry Potter and Neil Gaiman, and she enjoys the music of The Donnas. Annie tweets often @thinklynsen about all kinds of cool stuff. She is also part of band of Pirates (literally, they’re a musical band). You can add her as a friend on Facebook, or add her to your network on LinkedIn. I love Annie’s exuberance, and the support she offers to victims of sexual crimes. If you have a heart for the work of RAINN, or if you just like awesome witty people, you’ll be glad to have her in your circles.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/8Cu5yi84ngs?a Hammock - You Lost the Starlight in Your Eyes 3 days ago
- The Meal: youtu.be/Qi0ieiXPlNs?a via @YouTube 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @thechuchutv youtu.be/42BPapM3g6E?a Chubby Cheeks, Dimple Chin and Many More Kids Songs | Popular 3 weeks ago
- I think you are beautiful. #art #vector #typography #typism #type #inspiration #love #equality instagram.com/p/yYBEGQMPGR/ 1 month ago
- It's Friday, it's morning, I'm listening to ska, and I'm thinking about spring. Let's DO this!… instagram.com/p/x6nPeNsPNB/ 2 months ago