The Plus Project: Paulo Furtado
I’ve selected Paulo Furtado for today’s Plus Project. Paulo is a professor of translation studies and communication at Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração. He lives in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, with his wife Sofia, and they are expecting their first child (so be sure to congratulate him). He is a man obsessed with knowledge in all forms, as he likes robotics, science, astronomy and just about any other wonderful geekery at which you can shake a stick. Paulo has an insane amount of content aggregated on Paper.li, and he posts some really interesting stuff on Posterous. He’s is referred to as a Renaissance man by his peers, due to his astounding variety of interests. Paulo posts some lovely pictures on Picasa, and he tweets @PauloFurtado where he discusses everything from human history, alternative energy, and quantum computing. You can connect with Paulo on LinkedIn, or you could add him as a friend on Facebook. Paulo is a totally awesome guy, and I love his passion for learning and sharing information. He really is a Renaissance man, and I think he would be an inspiration to have in your circles.
- Grande Caramel Macchiato FTW. #coffee #starbucks #caffeine @ Barnes & Noble instagram.com/p/BEW0VaVsPAb/ 1 month ago
- My pup Tonka enjoying this beautiful day! #dog #puppy #dogsofinstagram #puppylove @ Liberty,… instagram.com/p/BERfrVPsPN0/ 1 month ago
- I saved a @YouTube playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=… Wheel of Musical 2 months ago
- Handlebar in full effect. #beard #mustache @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BCfaruSMPGW/ 2 months ago
- How I roll. #dapper #beard #mustache #glasses @ Kansas City, Missouri instagram.com/p/BBAtmWcsPG7/ 4 months ago