The Plus Project: Paulo Furtado
I’ve selected Paulo Furtado for today’s Plus Project. Paulo is a professor of translation studies and communication at Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração. He lives in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, with his wife Sofia, and they are expecting their first child (so be sure to congratulate him). He is a man obsessed with knowledge in all forms, as he likes robotics, science, astronomy and just about any other wonderful geekery at which you can shake a stick. Paulo has an insane amount of content aggregated on Paper.li, and he posts some really interesting stuff on Posterous. He’s is referred to as a Renaissance man by his peers, due to his astounding variety of interests. Paulo posts some lovely pictures on Picasa, and he tweets @PauloFurtado where he discusses everything from human history, alternative energy, and quantum computing. You can connect with Paulo on LinkedIn, or you could add him as a friend on Facebook. Paulo is a totally awesome guy, and I love his passion for learning and sharing information. He really is a Renaissance man, and I think he would be an inspiration to have in your circles.
- Happy #NationalCoffeeDay! Drink up! #coffee #beard #beardlife #coffeeaddict #science #glasses… instagram.com/p/8N7yJxsPB-/ 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @thedoubleclicks youtu.be/-O2Lbmwuyyc?a Agent Coulson - a song by The Doubleclicks 1 week ago
- Without care there can be no rhythms. Via inspirobot.me #quote #quotes #inspiration #robot instagram.com/p/7-bwA9sPC6/ 1 week ago
- Crossroads KC with @jaythehomeguy ! @ CrossroadsKC at Grinder's instagram.com/p/7jM2W4sPFp/ 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @mothergooseclub youtu.be/Vg6aHPMXDVU?a Alphabet Train Food Train - Mother Goose Club Rhymes for Kids 1 month ago