The Plus Project: Paulo Furtado
I’ve selected Paulo Furtado for today’s Plus Project. Paulo is a professor of translation studies and communication at Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração. He lives in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, with his wife Sofia, and they are expecting their first child (so be sure to congratulate him). He is a man obsessed with knowledge in all forms, as he likes robotics, science, astronomy and just about any other wonderful geekery at which you can shake a stick. Paulo has an insane amount of content aggregated on Paper.li, and he posts some really interesting stuff on Posterous. He’s is referred to as a Renaissance man by his peers, due to his astounding variety of interests. Paulo posts some lovely pictures on Picasa, and he tweets @PauloFurtado where he discusses everything from human history, alternative energy, and quantum computing. You can connect with Paulo on LinkedIn, or you could add him as a friend on Facebook. Paulo is a totally awesome guy, and I love his passion for learning and sharing information. He really is a Renaissance man, and I think he would be an inspiration to have in your circles.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/czbKrUF8cCU?a Anna and Elsa: SWITCHED! 1 day ago
- Independence Day 2015: youtu.be/EEa3lx-A_To?a via @YouTube 2 days ago
- Threadbare mikesearleart.com/2015/07/02/thr… http://t.co/jDUYNtN2lk 5 days ago
- I am Falling into pieces Don't recognize the shadow Whose shards are in the mirror So just hold… instagram.com/p/4oh9uwsPMw/ 5 days ago
- Love wins. Again. Always. Forever. #equality instagram.com/p/4Zi_p0MPAp/ 1 week ago