The Plus Project: Paulo Furtado
I’ve selected Paulo Furtado for today’s Plus Project. Paulo is a professor of translation studies and communication at Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração. He lives in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, with his wife Sofia, and they are expecting their first child (so be sure to congratulate him). He is a man obsessed with knowledge in all forms, as he likes robotics, science, astronomy and just about any other wonderful geekery at which you can shake a stick. Paulo has an insane amount of content aggregated on Paper.li, and he posts some really interesting stuff on Posterous. He’s is referred to as a Renaissance man by his peers, due to his astounding variety of interests. Paulo posts some lovely pictures on Picasa, and he tweets @PauloFurtado where he discusses everything from human history, alternative energy, and quantum computing. You can connect with Paulo on LinkedIn, or you could add him as a friend on Facebook. Paulo is a totally awesome guy, and I love his passion for learning and sharing information. He really is a Renaissance man, and I think he would be an inspiration to have in your circles.
- Saw this slender lady prepping for #harvest season this morning. #halloween #creepy #legs… instagram.com/p/BK4BrOyD9XG/ 22 hours ago
- It's #beautiful out tonight. @ Liberty, Missouri instagram.com/p/BKb-Z8jDQmZ/ 1 week ago
- THIS. #burger #lunch #noms @ Five Guys instagram.com/p/BJ0y6U5jPDP/ 3 weeks ago
- Donated blood today because #iamthemissingtype. When my daughter was first born she was in the… instagram.com/p/BJn4kEMDMuV/ 1 month ago
- In the office today and feeling on point! #work #handlebar #mustache #beard #dapper @ DST… instagram.com/p/BIVX34WDrfu/ 2 months ago