The Plus Project: Kenneth Udut
For the start of a brand new week I’ve selected Kenneth Udut for today’s Plus Project. Kenneth is a 39 year old professional animal trapper living in Florida, and he also runs free.naplesplus.us. He speaks Russian and Spanish, and often has to avoid bears when taking out the garbage (I didn’t even realize that bears were a common sight in Florida). Kenneth likes Pink Floyd and Monty Python, as well as physics and quantum mechanics, which he discusses with much more confidence than I could muster. You can find him on Facebook, where he has photos of some of those darn bears, and he tweets often @simplify3, mostly with links to businesses in the Naples, FL area. He was previously a systems analyst, and loves working with large volumes of data. Other people often refer to Kenneth as a Microsoft Excel guru, and he is a self professed amateur scientist and philosopher. Kenneth clearly loves science and discussing the remarkable universe which we call home. I also think the universe is remarkable, and I think Kenneth is remarkable too! Don’t forget to add him to your circles!
- @seanfee80 Sounds good. :) 2 weeks ago
- @seanfee80 Heya! If you'd like to talk further, you can shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss what you're needing. 2 weeks ago
- @ayoub thanks for the plug! 2 weeks ago
- Independence Day 2014: youtu.be/cdzABuUdvuI?a via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
- I wrote about my fear, and how it drives me. - Living Out of Fear Versus the Reality of Your Story wp.me/p1VuK4-CM 1 month ago