The Plus Project: Paulo Furtado
I’ve selected Paulo Furtado for today’s Plus Project. Paulo is a professor of translation studies and communication at Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração. He lives in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, with his wife Sofia, and they are expecting their first child (so be sure to congratulate him). He is a man obsessed with knowledge in all forms, as he likes robotics, science, astronomy and just about any other wonderful geekery at which you can shake a stick. Paulo has an insane amount of content aggregated on Paper.li, and he posts some really interesting stuff on Posterous. He’s is referred to as a Renaissance man by his peers, due to his astounding variety of interests. Paulo posts some lovely pictures on Picasa, and he tweets @PauloFurtado where he discusses everything from human history, alternative energy, and quantum computing. You can connect with Paulo on LinkedIn, or you could add him as a friend on Facebook. Paulo is a totally awesome guy, and I love his passion for learning and sharing information. He really is a Renaissance man, and I think he would be an inspiration to have in your circles.
- At The Cousin's: youtu.be/6qoYWXcLidU?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- @seanfee80 Sounds good. :) 1 month ago
- @seanfee80 Heya! If you'd like to talk further, you can shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss what you're needing. 1 month ago
- @ayoub thanks for the plug! 1 month ago
- Independence Day 2014: youtu.be/cdzABuUdvuI?a via @YouTube 1 month ago