The Plus Project: Paulo Furtado
I’ve selected Paulo Furtado for today’s Plus Project. Paulo is a professor of translation studies and communication at Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração. He lives in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, with his wife Sofia, and they are expecting their first child (so be sure to congratulate him). He is a man obsessed with knowledge in all forms, as he likes robotics, science, astronomy and just about any other wonderful geekery at which you can shake a stick. Paulo has an insane amount of content aggregated on Paper.li, and he posts some really interesting stuff on Posterous. He’s is referred to as a Renaissance man by his peers, due to his astounding variety of interests. Paulo posts some lovely pictures on Picasa, and he tweets @PauloFurtado where he discusses everything from human history, alternative energy, and quantum computing. You can connect with Paulo on LinkedIn, or you could add him as a friend on Facebook. Paulo is a totally awesome guy, and I love his passion for learning and sharing information. He really is a Renaissance man, and I think he would be an inspiration to have in your circles.
- RT @BillyWilson14: Loved hanging out w/ @LotusCarroll @maplemusketeer @donkom @jflphotography @searlemike Joseph DeLange today! https://t.c… 6 days ago
- @myrnabraza I'm in the middle of the United States. Kansas City, Missouri. I'll hold you to that hangout! And also the show here! :D 1 week ago
- @myrnabraza aww, that's so sweet of you! But Norway is a long and wet walk for me. Perhaps a hangout sometime? 1 week ago
- @SarahMidMO thanks very much! Its a true statement. :) 1 week ago
- @SarahMidMO lol. Switching apps to go read it. 1 week ago